Portrait: Stapled Booklets (Books / Catalogs)
Booklets are the multi-page and multi-sheet documents.
- The multiple-sheet-booklet is held together through the use of 2 staples that are placed on the spine of the booklet
- The number of pages in a booklet is a multiple of 4. Each sheet of paper, after it is printed and folded in half, becomes a 4-page sheet. Many 4-page sheets binded with the staples will become your booklet.
Number of pages in a booklet:
- How do you count the number of pages in a booklet? When the booklet is closed (as when you hold a magazine at a bookstore) each panel will be recognized as a page.
- So the front cover is PAGE #1
- The back side of the front cover will be identified, for the purpose of placing the order of a booklet, as PAGE #2,
- The page that is opposite to the inside of the cover will be identified as PAGE #3 and so on.
- In terms of the artwork, you are free to write the page number according to your design style
Customization of the booklet that you intend to print
- There are several customization opportunities:
- Select the paper that you want to use for the inside of the booklet (all of the pages except the 4-page sheet that acts as a cover
.Just imagine your piece printed on a nice glossy paper, or even on a recycled one. We will make your idea come alive.
Color Copies USA offers all of the printing technologies available. So if you are printing 10 diplomas or 10,000 take-out menus for your restaurant, rest assured that we will use the equipment that gets you the best deal.
Did You Know? Smart and Unconventional Use of Color Copies:
- Photo Books,
- Training Manuals,
- Complex die-cut pieces
- and sometimes, why not, cheap flyers.
If you need help deciding what would work the best for you, give us a call and our team will guide you so that you order exactly what best works for you.
IMPORTANT: We work Eastern time hours.
Help-Line - 1-877-421-0668