Custom Vinyl Banners (Custom Vinyl Banners)
Design your unique custom vinyl banner and make your business, storefront and indoor events be unique
Custom banners printed on vinyl materials have a number of reasons that make them perfect for so many applications.
The vinyl banner material that is used to manufacture it is PVC which is a very inexpensive plastic, with great mechanical properties that make it ideal to produce banner signs in many different sizes.
The printing process used to bring the images and copy to a custom banner and thrill with it is very efficient and allows to obtain almost photo-quality imaging on top of vinyl that people look from a distance. The color gamut and color saturation that we get with our printing equipment when producing vinyl banners that can be used both indoors and outdoors is outstanding. The public that looks at these vinyl banner signs has almost no choice but to look at the banner that’s in front of them.
8 ft wide banner at the stage where grommets and hems are added to the custom banner
Criteria to design vinyl banners
- Large format signs must be designed at the real size. There are a number of tools that allow you to do so. Check Adobe tools and others
- If there is photography involved, the resolution of the picture should be at least 150 dpi at printing size.
- If the banner is created with vector artwork, the image can be enlarged or shrunk without loss of quality
6 Reasons to use custom banners for signage and advertising.
- Custom Sizes are not an issue: There are almost no limitations: The flexibility of custom banners to accommodate to the specific event are amazing. Banners can be 10ft wide by 50ft long or as small as 2ft x 2ft or even less. If the cheap vinyl banner is going to cover a wall, an outdoor-road-side sign or the window of a store, this product is flexible enough and can be used for every and any project
- Cost Effective: Vinyls are pretty inexpensive. The manufacturing of vinyl film dates back to many decades. It is a card card-body-known and efficient manufacturing process. The fact that it is manufactured in so many different widths makes if an ideal substrate. The printing equipment, large format printing, is very efficient, reliable and outputs very high quality images. The whole process is very efficient and therefore it translates into a very effective product. Vinyl banners look good, with high quality images, durable materials, it is perfect for advertising and marketing.
- High Definition and Vibrant Colors: We manufacture our custom banners using high-resolution HD quality printing. The pigmented inks that we use are strong and their colors intense. As a result the printing quality that we put on the banners is outstanding. The image quality from a close distance is perfect, which makes it an even better option for the public that will most of the time look at the banners from a distance.
- Quick Turnaround: The fact that we run our own printing equipment at our production unit in Oakland Park, FL, we are in control of production and production time. What this means to you is that we can rush your orders on the same day. Being our printers fast and efficient, we can do wonders for your last minute need.
- Durability: Custom vinyl banners are protected against the exposure of UV rays, making them weather-resistant for a number of years. Indoors, without the exposure to the sun, you might be able to keep your banner for years without noticing any degradation on the printing nor the substrate.
- Easy to install and remove: Custom vinyl banners are usually finished with hems and grommets. Through the grommets and with the use of ropes, or zip ties or nails, it is very easy to hold a custom banner. It is even easier to take them down
Large format printer printing custom banner image. Observe the high levels of saturation and color realism.
7 ways to use custom vinyl banners to grow your business
- Inside stores to bring attention to certain products being offered
- At construction sites, “wrapping” the perimeter of the construction site, on the fences, with advertising banners
- Use them to bring attention to new businesses. Large banners hanging on the front side of restaurants, convenience stores, hardware stores, etc.
- Use them at local farmer’s markets to identify the vendors and offer promotions
- School stadiums are usually packed with students and parents desiring to support the local community. Vinyl banners are perfect for advertising at those events.
- At athletic and sportive events: Public sports events most of the time take place at stadiums, such as football or baseball games, soccer, etc. Other athletic events take place on the streets of a town such marathons, triathlons, walks. All of those events usually take place thanks to the sponsors of the events. The sponsors usually get rewarded with the right to display advertising at the venue. In a stadium the advertising might be seen in the field and around the concession stores while in the case of street events, sponsorship signage will be found all along the road.
- Use them as signage in the storefronts
- Can I use images that I download from the internet?: No. The internet just has low-resolution images. Large format printing requires images that are large in nature, that contain a los of detail Check at image banks for high resolution images
- Can banners be printed on both sides?: The most commonly used banners are printed on vinyl scrim banners that weight 13 or 15oz/sqft. Those substrates are not designed to be printed on both sides. There is a thicker and double-side smooth vinyl banner that is appropriate for double sided printing. It is typically an 18oz material.
- Are vinyl banners resistant to UV radiation?: The vinyl is manufactured with UV resistant additives. The inks, which have pigments, are somehow resistant to UV exposure. Outdoors lifespan is a couple of years. To add protections, using an overlaminate could help extend the lifespan.