WIRE-O-BOUND Books and Printing (Wire-O Books)
Wire Binding, Wire-O-Binding or Twin Loop Wire Binding for Manual, Reports, Planners, Notepads and more
What is a WIRE BOUND book, or report, or planner?
Multipage-page documents that must to be kept as a book, with integrity for a long time will find the perfect way of binding in what is known either as wire binding, wire-o-binding or twin loop binding. Wire binding provides integrity, longevity and elegant finishing. It offers the same benefits as spiral binding but it has a nicer appearance
The way in which the document is held together is through a durable plastic spiral or coil that is inserted through holes that are drilled on the document. The spiraled plastic that looks pretty much like a coil join the pages as an assembled group.
The main reasons to use wire binding are as follows
- The twin loop wire is elegant, strong and won't collapse under normal use.
- Full view of the document: wire binding allows the elements included in the assembly such as sheets, separators, copies, charts, etc inside the grouped document to open freely. The pages can be flipped completely around the wire in full 360 degrees. You can fold all the way to the back.
- Ease to turn pages without further holding them: The pages turn easily and stay at the position. Unlike other methods of binding such as book binding, spiral binding gathers the document together but each component of the assembly is still independent.
- Color for wire: Although there are many different colors available, the most commonly used is black. Black wire suits well with almost all
- Page Counts: This binding method is appropriate both for low-page-counts as well as for high-page-counts. Wire loops are available in multiple sizes which makes it very flexible.
Question: Which products can I use spiral binding for?
Answer: There are many instances where spiral binding is the best option to get documents bound
- Show-Run documents: Logistics, task, sequences
- Music sheets
- Presentation notes for keynote speakers
- Attendees handouts at seminars and conferences
- Notebooks and Notepads
- Inventory control record-taking
- Phone call reports
- To-do lists
- Training Manuals
- Educational use for teaching, learning and evaluation
- Personal diaries
- Taking notes at corporate meetings.
|Size||Quantity From||Quantity To||Price|
|8.5 x 11||1||2||---|